We provide comprehensive repairs, restorations and reconstructions of military vehicles such as cars, armored cars, tanks, guns, motorcycles, horse-drawn carts.
- renovation of the engines,
- repair of power transmission,
- gearbox repairs,
- sheet metalwork Services,
- reconstruction of missing elements.
We have dozens of unique exhibits, whose photos can be seen in the section
In our workshop were made, inter alia, reconstructions of horse-drawn carriages used by the Polish army during World War II:
- in 2006 "taczanka wz. 36",
- in 2010 "Biedka łączności wz. 31"
We carried out the renovation of the museum exhibits, inter alia, for the Museum of Polish Arms in Kolobrzeg, and the Pomeranian Military Museum in Bydgoszcz.
Gallery of work done by us is in the section "Renovations and Reconstructions".
We also offer rental services for historic military vehicles for rallies, social events, weddings and more.